Our MissionThe Newton-Conover Auditorium contributes to the economic, cultural, and social well-being of Catawba County by providing a place for the community to take part in arts education and performance.
• Provides classroom space for cultural, visual, and performing arts;
• Provides competent and professional staff to oversee operations;
• Offers a state of the art performance facility;
• Obtains funding through public, private, and government sectors to maintain the facility.
The NewArt School:
• Develops imaginative programming in response to the needs and desires of the community;
• Contracts top quality artisans and instructors for its faculty, and supports them in their creative endeavors;
• Pursues the goal of offering scholarships and grants for a need-blind admissions policy;
• And provides an outreach programs to reach the underserved areas of the Catawba Valley.